Thinking of having a party at the club?
Here are the rules for holding a party at CFCC:
1. The rental fee for a pool/park party is $15.00 per hour with a 2 hour minimum & 3 hour maximum.
2. A refundable $50.00 cleaning deposit is required. Refundable
deposit will be destroyed, if pool area is
returned to original state.
3. Parties at the pool may be scheduled during the summer months (June - August) before noon or after 5pm. During the off-season (September - May) parties may be scheduled at any time.
4. The name and phone number of the responsible
adult (over 21) must accompany the pool party
and be present at all times.
5. A lifeguard must be hired for all pool parties
at a rate of $20/hour for each hour of the party, paid directly to the lifeguard. Pool parties with more than 20 people, must have 2 lifeguards.
6. All pool and diving rules must be followed,
violators will be asked to leave.
7. The CFCC and its members are not responsible
for injury resulting from violation of these
a party does not exclude members from being
allowed to use the club facilities.
9. Please take with you or dispose of anything
that you bring into the pool/park area. All
trash cans in the pool or park area must be
emptied and placed in the large dumpster in the
parking lot. Please replace the garbage
bags in the trashcans.
10.Please replace chairs and lounges where you
11.Due to liability insurance, the
gate to the pool must not be propped open.
you are the last to leave the premises the main
gate at the street must be locked.
HARMLESS AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF CFCC FACILITIES
The applicant or user agrees
to indemnify and hold harmless the Conejo Family
Country Club and its appointed and elected officers
and members while acting within the scope of
their duties as such, from and against all claims,
demands, loss, liability of any kind and character,
including costs of defense, arising out of or
in any way connected with the applicant or user’s
use of the facilities or property specified in
Pool / Park Rental Agreement
book a party contact David Frederickson at (805) 823-3654.